SOLO Hawaii Group Departure Jan.29.20- Honolulu land pkg +7night NCL Cruise
Tuesday, July 16th at 6:30 pm
Join us for this informal coffee gathering.
Learn about Hawaii Group Departure- Honolulu land package + 7 nights NCL Cruise
- Join us to learn about a small group departure for solo folks to tour the Hawaiian islands with Globus, with a 3 day land tour in Oahu and 7 night island cruise. Solo rooms and double occupancy share (maybe meet someone to share) are available.
- This is for a package that starts on Jan.29.20.
- The package includes 3 nights in Honolulu with an escorted tour guide. Then there are 7 nights onboard NCL Pride of America with self-directed cruising (but plenty of cruise staff onboard to help.) Kindly note, pricing listed in CDN $, and is subject to change (as are accommodations and cruise cabins) until group pricing is confirmed with deposits.
- Here is an overview of the “package” (which is 3 nights in Honolulu, and 7 nights cruise):
- Hotels For Cruising Hawaii’s Paradise with Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Vacation Start Date: Jan 29, 2020
- Honolulu ( 3 nights ) Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Overnight Ship ( 7 nights ) Pride of America
- Can add additional pre-tour nights at hotel.
- Sample of pricing, with additional 3 nights added on pre-tour (optional):
- Here is pricing for a solo person – solo hotel room that is partial ocean view, and solo cruise stateroom that is a balcony.
- Pricing is $9,649.52 CDN/ person based on solo occupancy, includes 3 additional nights pre (so 6 in total)
- Reduce by $1086 if don’t want additional 3 night pre-option stay
- (Outside cabins are available, as are inside cabins.)
- Excludes air, departure transfers, shore excursions, alcohol, gratuties, vacation insurance, personal items, etc.
- Here is pricing for a double occupancy cabin (2 people sharing) – with pricing for each person – double occuapncy hotel room that is partial ocean view, and double occupancy cruise stateroom that is a balcony.
- Pricing is $5,822.52 CDN/person based on double occupancy.
- Reduce by $633 if don’t want additional 3 night pre-option hotel stay
- (Outside cabins are available, as are inside cabins.)
- Excludes air, departure transfers, shore excursions, alcohol, gratuities, vacation insurance, personal items, etc
- Full terms and conditions, and list of inclusions and exclusions, available at meet up.
- Join us to learn more!
- Café Latte Cino in Orleans (take 417 to 174, exit 174 at 10th Line)
- Tuesday July 16th at 6:30 pm for an hour (You may order your own food and drink. They are a licensed establishment, and also prepare terrific fresh food/ sandwiches/ desserts. They also serve coffee and various beverages.)
- There will not be a formal presentation with projector, but I will share the details of the groups, and be able to address questions.
- Please let me know if you can attend.
- contact Sheila for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-837-0699
G Adventures & Nat Geo Journeys with Lush Life Travel
Wed, 17 July 2019 at 6:30 PM
Join us at All Saints Event Space
Sheila Gallant-Halloran of Lush Life/ Vision Travel invites you to an info session about travelling with G Adventures and National Geographic Journeys!
Join us to learn about G Adventures and National Geographic Journeys with business development manager Laurent Pinci. Laurent will take us through the different styles of travels that G Adventures offers, and highlight some of their top destinations. We’ll also overview their “travel for good” Planeterra programs. And – we’ll look at planning some small group trips (for couples and/or friends sharing a room; as well as solo travelers on both a roommate/ share program, as well as a low solo supplement offer on most itineraries.).
We’ll also plan a couple of small group trips with folks from Ottawa to travel with G Adventures over the coming year.
Perhaps you want to Explore Machu Picchu by Scenic train (with a one day hike add on)?
How about a small expedition cruise to the Galapagos? Or maybe a polar cruise to Antarctica?
Maybe you want to travel to Vietnam?
How about living as a local in Amalfi?
Join Sheila of Lush Life Travel as she welcomes Laurent Pinci from G Adventures and National Geographic Journeys.
Join us at All Saints Event Space.
We’ll begin with folks ordering/ paying for their own food & beverage at the Terrace at All Saints’ (outdoor cafe). Please ensure you arrive in time to order and consume your purchases, and maybe enjoy the outside cafe (although you can bring food & beverage inside). We’ll adjourn to the interior, moving to the Chapel Room, for the presentation, which will take place from 7-8 pm. We’ll leave time for questions at the end, and get a sense of interest for future trips. The evening should end by 8:30 pm.
RSVP here for our head count.
There is no charge to attend, but you are strongly encouraged to order food and drink (at your cost) from the terrace cafe.
Please let me know if any questions.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours for Solo Travellers – with On the Go Tours
Monday, Sept.9th at 6:00 pm
Ale-Amberwood Lounge & Eatery
54 Springbrook Drive, Stittsville, On K2S1B9
Join Sheila with Mike Quinto of On the Go tours to learn all about their tours for solo travelers.
Sheila of Lush Life Travel presents soft adventure tours for solo & other travelers. Special guest, Mike Quinto of On the Go Tours, will join the presentation to share updates on their tours, particularly those of interest to solo travelers. (However, all are welcome.)
What’s soft adventure? Think adventure trips you don’t have to train for, or adventure trips for which you do not require specialized equipment. The focus is on cultural immersion. (There are some walking and cycling options presented for holiday consideration, but by and large, these holidays won’t be geared to those wanting to ride the Tour de France.)
In addition to the overview, a special solo group departure from Ottawa to Egypt will be presented, and perhaps a second or third group too. Perhaps Turkey? India? Sheila and Mike have partnered for soft adventure trips previously to Vietnam & Cambodia, Morocco, and Iceland. (Miss them? We might return, or focus on new spots only).
Here’s an overview of the company presenting with Sheila:
So come learn about tours for solo travelers, and find out what makes On the Go a great choice for solos. Solo Travel with On The Go Tours
offers great group sizes with a mix of solos, couples and groups of friends, no compulsory single room supplements on most of our trips, the security of group travel in more remote parts of the world and lots more benefits …
On the Go offers ‘your own room – no supplement’ on a selection of our most popular tours. Which means solos can have their own room at no extra cost. They also have a no mandatory single supplement policy on most of our group tours. They’ll always try to match you up with another solo traveler of the same sex so you don’t have to pay the single supplement. And if you prefer the privacy of your own room, this is always an option too.
Sheila and Mike will talk about travel to Egypt, Vietnam, and Africa; and more. (Special discounts for attendees who make bookings through Sheila.)
As always, there is no admission charge to attend, but attendees are asked to order food and drink from the restaurant.
Contact Sheila Gallant-Halloran for more information. email@example.com 613-837-0699