As a foodie in training, I love Artisan bread. My friends at C’est Bon Cooking tell me that Artisan means the Art Is In the bread. And this newbie foodie loved her visit to the CuisinArt Resort in Anguilla in June. To me, CuisinArt means the Art is in the Cuisine.
The CuisinArt Resort is owned by Leandro Rizzuto of the Conair Corporation and its subsidiary company, kitchen appliance manufacturer CuisinArt. When I tell clients who want to visit Anguilla about the CuisinArt Resort, their first reaction is often: why would I want to stay at an appliance spot? But, it’s easy to turn the name around. The Art is in the Cuisine.
And the award winning CuisinArt Resort delivers on the promise- big time! Here are just some of the recent awards and accolades the CuisinArt has received:
- Wine Spectator • August 2010 Award of Excellence
- Condé Nast Traveler • January 2010 Gold List: Top Properties in the Americas, Atlantic and Caribbean
- Condé Nast Johansens • January 2009 Most Excellent Spa Hotel Atlantic, Caribbean and Pacific Island
- Condé Nast Traveler • January 2009 Gold List: Top Properties in the Americas, Atlantic and Caribbean
- Travel+Leisure • January 2009 T+L 500: The World’s Best Hotels
- Condé Nast Traveler • November 2009 Readers’ Choice Awards – Top Caribbean Resorts
- Spa Finder • 2009 Readers’ Choice Award Best Spas for Romance
- Wine Spectator • August 2009 Award of Excellence
- Travel+Leisure • June 2009 World’s Best Service – Caribbean Bermuda and Bahamas
I had some fabulous meals in Anguilla, but the best by far was at Santorini’s at CuisinArt (photo of me with Dave Lyon of CuisinArt, and fellow Anguilla Travel Connoisseur Laura Sangster).
The CuisinArt Resort offers some of the best restaurants in the Caribbean, and can boast about its own hydroponic garden. They even offer 2 hour cooking classes with either their assistant or their executive chef on Tuesdays and Fridays. What more can a foodie want?
The CuisinArt is on the island of Anguilla, a little strip of paradise just 8 km from the island of St. Maarten. CuisinArt is a five-star beachfront resort with 93 rooms. Its architecture is inspired by the Greek island Mykonos, and the white buildings are offer a striking framing of the turquoise ocean.
So, if you’re tempted to leave the award winning restaurants, the heavenly Venus spa, the gardens, and the infinity pool, you can move to the idyllic white sand beaches to rest and relax.
Have a look at their website to see just how stunning this resort really is. http://www.cuisinartresort.com/index.php?catID=33
Let me help you plan your getaway to the CuisinArt Resort. The Art is in the Cuisine.