With Valentine’s approaching, it’s time to think about gifts. What better gift is there than the gift of travel?
It seems appropriate to focus on “Take Your Sweetie to Tahiti” – the new promo from Paul Gauguin cruises. Join me on twitter this coming Friday at 11 am est for #VastChat when I’ll be co-hosting with Paul Gauguin cruises.
Paul Gauguin cruises knows how to do romance up right – whether you’re looking to get married, take a honeymoon, renew your vows, celebrate a special anniversary, or just get away from it all. Tahiti by Paul Gauguin will take away all of your cares, and get you in a Polynesian mindset in no time flat. What better gift can you give the one you love?
Have a look at this little sampler.of how Paul Gauguin gives you the proper environment and ambiance for you to celebrate with your sweetie.
|Romance on Paul Gauguin
Paul Gauguin Cruises celebrates Valentine’s Day with a special gift package especially for lovers!
You can romance your special someone with the perfect Valentine’s Day gift: a luxury cruise aboard the deluxe m/s Paul Gauguin, flagship of the cruise line that was acclaimed as the “#2 Small-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure’s 2015 World’s Best Awards.
If you reserve by February 14, 2016, my partners at Paul Gauguin and I will sweeten the deal with the perfect gift package, including:
|Polynesia by Gauguin
- $200 per-stateroom credit at the onboard Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm
- Box of chocolates
- Bottle of sparkling wine
That’s a $250 value-absolutely free! Plus, you’ll enjoy an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, with savings of 50% off standard all-inclusive cruise fares plus included round trip airfare fro
m Los Angeles. But while love may be eternal, this offer is only available through Valentine’s Day.
Of course, the really neat thing is that there are offers for Canadians to get 25% off select sailings in addition to this Valentine’s offer.
And the list of dates includes March break – and Christmas and New Year’s!
And – if you have points that you’d like to use, Paul Gauguin also has a /NEW CRUISE ONLY FLYER – 10 to 25% OFF 2016 sailings for CANADIAN RESIDENTS new cruise only flyer
(pricing shown is in USD, and has already been discounted the 25%. Kindly note, proof of Canadian residency will be required.).
Have a look at the dates – March 12th is March break, March 26th is Easter, there are several summer sailings, and December 21st and December 28th weeks as well!
These offers can always disappear at any time, so if something piques your interest, please call me, and let’s get it sorted this week!
Of course, Paul Gauguin is great for
couples – but – it’s also a very family-friendly experience. (How could a visit to any islands not be?)
If you will be bringing your sweetie with kiddies in tow, that’s totally fine too of course! There’s lots of time and space for couples. But there are also lots of terrific opportunities for children.
For details about kids and families, see here
. And here are the dates for the Ambassadors of the Environment program. You’ll notice that several of these special themed sailings with an environment focus are included in the 25% off for Canadians (as shown in the chart on the right – and if the environment dates below aren’t in the 25% off list, they’ll still receive 10% off for Canadians.)
Here are the dates available for Paul Gauguin’s Ambassadors of the Environment Family Program!
Tahiti & the Society Islands – 7 Nights
Society Islands & Tuamotus – 10 Nights
Cook Islands & Society Islands – 11 Nights
Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands – 14 Nights
Want to know the Top 10 Reasons to Choose Paul Gauguin Cruises This Yea?
1. The only luxury small ship designed to cruise the waters of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific. Plus, we sail them year-round – the only luxury ship to have done so for such an extended period of time.
2. All-inclusive pricing plus the ultimate in quality, for extraordinary value. Our all-inclusive pricing includes everything from gratuities, soft drinks, and select fine wines and spirits to the use of our exclusive, private retreats.
3. Exceptional service, with one of the best crew-to-guest rations at sea – a remarkable 1 to 1.5.Expect gracious hospitality and exquisite attention to detail.
4. The finest cuisine in the South Seas, in your choice of 3 dining venues. Michelin-star rated Paris chef Jean-Pierre Vigato consults on menus ranging from continental dishes to Polynesian specialties.
5. Immersion in authentic Polynesian hospitality and culture. Our onboard art gallery… hands-on crafts… demonstrations… evening entertainment… you’ll enjoy a uniquely authentic experience of Polynesia onboard and ashore.
6. Onboard watersports marina. Enjoy complimentary windsurfing and kayaking. And for optional dive excursions, The Gauguin is only luxury ship in French Polynesia offering PADI certification onboard AND some of the best diving venues in the world.
7. Luxurious onboard Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm. Injulge in massage, skin care, and facial treatments.
8. The special occasion specialist. More than 12,000 honeymooners have already chosen The Gauguin for their most precious memories.
9. Special-interest “theme cruises” available. WOrld-class experts come aboard to offer workshops on cooking, photography, and oceanography. And every sailing features presentations by our own onboard staff naturalist.
10. Savings of up to 50% off standard cruise fares plus FREE airfare from Los Angeles. (Note: unless we’ve removed the air from the pricing to offer you additional discounts, as we have in the chart above.)
Tahiti – it’s closer than you think. Just an 8.5 hour direct flight from Los Angeles. For March break or any other date, the flight leaves LAX on Saturday at 4 pm? How quickly can you pack?
Contact me for more info.
|Luxury Boats – PAUL GAUGUIN (Documentary, Discovery, History)
Want to learn even more? Watch this.
And join me on twitter this Friday at 11 am est to chat with Paul Gauguin Cruises live!
I also had a great event at Eddie Bauer Rideau Centre last Sunday with Arctic Kingdom, and have another coming up with World Expeditions this Thursday. They each have some amazing trips. More details below.
Give me a call at 613-837-0699, or shoot me an email at email@example.com, and we can strike a time to chat to ensure we can get you away.
We can discuss options for you – and – get you to take your sweetie to Tahiti!