I have been upping my ‘game’ with some in-depth training on private jet charters to help a client’s private family getaway.
Private jet charters have been seeing a surge in business with CoVid. Sales are up exponentially. So, if you’d like to travel with your family and friends in a bubble, it’s always good to know that there are alternatives.
And if you’re someone who likes travelling business or first class normally, you’ll find costs aren’t terribly different.
Do you have an interest in Light Jets, Mid-size Jets, Super Mid-size Jets, Heavy Jets, or Long Range Heavy Jets (or propeller aircraft)?
I work with vetted and trusted Virtuoso travel partners for private jet charters across the US as well as to international destinations. And, I’m proud that Canada also has a burgeoning private jet charter business, and I work with those companies too.
If you’d like to consider private jet charters, contact me and we’ll schedule a time to connect to review your needs and interests.
Kindly keep in mind that we’ll definitely need information about:
- dates of travel
- exact airports (e.g., private jets often use the smaller regional airports)
- the number of people travelling (weight is important – particularly if you have heavy equipment or sports gear, which raises weight and can count for 2 passengers)
- specific aircraft you might prefer
- preferences whether you’re willing to stop for a lesser price, or you wish nonstop only
- preferences whether one way routing, or round trips
- preferences for jet cabin height
- Most charters are contracted for one-way trips.
- There are very different costs involved for private jet charters over the costs involved in buying a seat on a commercial flight, so contracting roundtrip charters increases costs considerably.
- If a family typically flies first class, and changes planes; it’s possible chartering a private jet may come out with comparable costs (sometimes savings).
- Pricing for jet charters are competitive, and negotiated between us and the private jet company – which is why it is so important to deal with validated and vetted companies with established records. This is why I work with only the best partners – both for safety records, financial management, and security.
- And, since I’m affiliated with Vision Travel/ Direct Travel, I also have the strength of a large travel company behind me.
Private Jet considerations:
- Light Jets – typically 4-7 passengers (includes pilots) with range of up to 3 hours
- Mid-size Jets – typically 6-8 passengers, with range of up to 5 hours
- Super Mid-size Jets – typically 7-9 passengers, with range of up to 7 hours
- Heavy Jets – typically 9-16 passengers, with range of up to 9 hours
- Long Range Heavy Jets – typically 10-16 passengers, with range of up to 15 hours
- Bombardier’s new $9.9 million private jet that has its own private office and near-cross-country range just entered service
- The operator of this Boeing 767 private jet says the plane has an air system so advanced it kills pathogens so passengers don’t need to wear a mask onboard – see inside
Let me know if you’d like to discuss a private jet charter for you and your family.