If you’re looking for a rock climbing wall onboard your cruise, then Oceania Cruises is not for you.
But if you want award-winning destinations (incl smaller ports like Monte Carlo, and larger marquee ports like Venice) with the finest food at sea, and Canyon Ranch spa onboard, then Oceania is for you!
Vision 2000 Travel Group has exclusive pricing for a one-day sale today! Lemme know if you’re interested. Fantastic value and terrific sale.
Other reasons to consider Oceania?
- midsize ships only sail w 1250 guests
- they work w Celebrity Chef, Jacques Pepin, as their executive chef – and offer the finest cuisine at sea
- there are no formal nights onboard @OceaniaCruises – it is all country club casual – nothing stuffy about this cruise line
- Oceania has the Canyon Ranch spa onboard – they offer a healthy lifestyle onboard, with the finest food at sea, and a very high staff to guest ratio
- @OceaniaCruises wins awards w their itineraries-they get into the smaller ports along with the marquee ports you’d want in Europe – they can do Monte Carlo as well as Venice