Festive Season is just about upon us. After Remembrance Day solemnities, the holiday season kicks in. Of course, if you’re looking to travel over Hannukah, Christmas, or New Year’s; you are getting to the party planning a little late, for sure. It’s still possible, of course, and I’m scheduling calls with several folks for this week, but as demand increases and supply shrinks, the cost of the remaining inventory does rise (especially with air).
I have some families I’m working with to get to Costa Rica and Mexico over the holidays. I have some solo clients looking to get away to somewhere not swamped with young families. I have some solo ladies looking for solo supplements reduced or waived on cruises ( a big stretch over Christmas, but there are some options); and some looking for a holiday to somewhere like Morocco or Nepal to get away.
And I have some folks looking for last minute five-star hotel or villa space. Of course, I can work with my partners to find the best opportunities that will fit your needs and interests.
I have some looking for sun holidays that are all-inclusive – and – I have some looking for a higher-end not all-inclusive getaway. There is quite a range in pricing.
If you’re looking for higher-end set up, this will give you a sense of what I’ve been working on this week:
- We have a few more rooms at Carlisle Bay
- we also have a couple of sanctuaries at Jade Mountain – St. Lucia and
- a few rooms at Spice Island Beach Resort.
See below also for some Turks and Caicos as they have daily air as well. These are for a client I checked for yesterday and today, and while availability can change daily, I thought I’d let you know that there are some three bedrooms for families!
We always have to check but this would give you an idea.
Point Grace – Turks and Caicos
- 27th December, 2019 – 02nd January, 2020 – Ocean Front Luxury Three Bedroom Suite – Caribbean living at its best, these three-bedroom suites feature dazzling ocean views from their prime corner location. With 2,600 square-feet, the Ocean Front Luxury Three Bedroom suite comfortably accommodate six persons; US$3,660.00 per night plus 12% Government tax, 10% service charge and 5% Facility Fees, per suite
- 29th December, 2019 – 02nd January, 2020 Ocean Front Luxury Two Bedroom Suite – Available as a corner unit with bay view windows in the sumptuous master bedroom, or with a grand balcony, you will enjoy spectacular and unparalleled views of Grace Bay. With 1,900 square-feet the Ocean Front Luxury suites comfortably accommodate up to 4-5 persons; US$2,660.00 per night plus 12% Government tax, 10% service charge and 5% Facility Fees, per suite
West Bay Club – Turks and Caicos
- Ocean Front Luxury 3 Bedroom Suite starting on the 29th for 7 nights. The rate would be $3600 per night plus 27% tax, service charge and facility fee.
Let me know if you’d like to arrange a chat to go over some festive holiday getaways for you.