Have you cruised before, and felt like your hand was in your pocket all the time? Did you check out of the cruise cabin, and find that to settle your shipboard account, you ended up paying out more than you paid for the cruise?
Well – maybe it’s time you thought of sailing on Crystal!
Crystal’s new “All Inclusive” policy creates a more seamless cruise experience. By moving to all inclusive, Crystal Cruises is doing away with the traditional concept of onboard spending and transactions making for a more worry-free vacation experience.
Crystal has been voted “World’s Best” more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in the history of travel, so – that status can only further validate that Crystal is the perfect choice. And, more than half of all travelers who sail with Crystal are repeat guests.
And with all that history of being the “best,” and customer loyalty – now, onboard Crystal, you will no longer have to sign for alcoholic beverages. Complimentary fine wines and premium spirits will now be available throughout the ship with open bar service in all lounges. (For those who desire it and are willing to pay a little extra, Crystal will continue to offer an optional Connoisseurs’ List of reasonably priced award-winning, renowned and/or rare vintages, select single malt whiskeys and other aged spirits.)
Further, the new “All-Inclusive” service also eliminates the need to sign for gratuities.
Crystal’s “All-Inclusive” service ensures that guests can be continually entertained, day and night, without having to sign their name to any checks. Daytime activities include golf, jogging along Crystal’s wrap-around deck, yoga, Pilates, paddle tennis, shuffleboard and bridge, relaxing in the library with a good book, or watching a new movie or old favorite in the Hollywood Theatre.
Plus, there’s Crystal’s complimentary Creative Learning Institute.
And the Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity each feature an exceptional variety of full-service dining options including the main Crystal Dining Room, two specialty restaurants – Silk Road and The Sushi Bar and Prego – casual eateries and themed buffets, as well as 24-hour room service.
Crystal’s “All-Inclusive” value provides:
- Free fine wines and premium spirits as well as dining in specialty restaurants including Prego by Piero Selvaggio and Silk Road and The Sushi Bar by Nobu Matsuhisa
- Open-bar service throughout the ship
- Pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- All non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, fresh juices and Afternoon Tea service
- Acclaimed Crystal Wine & Food Festival® cruises featuring famous chefs and wine authorities on select voyages
- Early embarkation luncheon with welcome champagne
- 24-hour room service
Enrichment & Entertainment
- Yamaha Passport to Music® keyboard lessons
- Berlitz foreign language classes
- Computer University@Sea® classes with software instruction
- Technology Concierge “how to” tips on latest high-tech gadgets and apps
- Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises with focused programming on music, fashion, wellness, golf and more
- Crystal Visions® lecture series featuring renowned speakers, authors, celebrities and destination experts, such as popular TV personality Regis Philbin, prominent husband and wife political pundits James Carville (Democrat) and Mary Matalin (Republican), worldwide best-selling author Mary Higgins Clark, Golf Hall of Famer Billy Casper and former U.S. ambassador and presidential advisor Marc Ginsberg
- Award-winning Broadway-style entertainment, piano bars and dance clubs
- Recent-release films in spacious surround-sound Hollywood Theatre
- Dance lessons
- Art classes
- Dedicated Junior Cruiser facilities and programs
- Comfortable shuttles to town
- Concierge services for personal arrangements ashore
- Gym with state-of-the art fitness equipment
- Well-appointed separate men’s and women’s steam, saunas and whirlpools in the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
- Fitness classes including yoga, Pilates Reformer, “Tour de Spin” cycling, cutting-edge Kinesis™ systems and Tai Chi courses
- Golf lessons with PGA pros
- Walk-on-Water weighted vests and Nordic Pole walking equipment
- Paddle tennis
Stateroom Services & Amenities
- In-stateroom satellite TV/DVD (complimentary movie/DVD rentals from the Library)
- Twice daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- Kimonos, Frette bathrobes, 100% Egyptian cotton linens and pillow menu
- Self-service laundries
Penthouse Services & Amenities
- Personal butler service
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Afternoon tea service and nightly hors d’oeuvres
- Stocked bar and afternoon canapés
- Order “in” from specialty restaurants
- Private car transfers
Most importantly, the “4 Pillars of Success” have always been included on every Crystal cruise and make Crystal the Perfect Choice.
- Award-winning Service
- Abundant Space
- Exceptional Quality
- Unprecedented Choices