The offer I’d included in last week’s newsletter has been extended. Again, it’s capacity controlled (so can be withdrawn at any time), but the free air (saving $1000++/p) and early booking bonus (saving $1600/p) has been extended to July 26th. This is incredible value.
The offer applies to select sailing and cabins- but – if you ever wanted to try a river cruise for an EXTREMELY LOW price – this is the time to do it.
I’ve booked 4 cabins on Avalon Waterways “Danube” – July 22, 2016 cruise for 7 nights. A category D picture window (think a basement window in your house) was $2145 CAD per person (based on double – now $78 higher with Father’s day promo over)
This includes round trip air, transfers, prepaid gratuities, and the 7 night cruise. Remember, Avalon includes a shore excursion in each port, and beer & wine at dinner. (You can also purchase additional alcohol and shore excursions). This is the cruise
I was also booking cabins on their Paris to Beaches of Normandy
on August 2nd with very similar pricing (as well as dates on August. 9th and August 13th). Pricing is just over $2300/person including round trip air, etc. See http://www.avalonwaterways.ca/Product.aspx?trip=6WPP
Best value dates I think? I won’t include the prepaid gratuities and port below in pricing, but see here for the most economical cabin category that is currently available::
1. 8 d Brussels-Ams July 28th- Holland & Belgium Tulips starts $1,669/p
2. 8 d Ams-Vilvoorde July 21st – Holland & Belgium Tulips starts $1,669/p
3. 8 d Paris rdn trip – Paris to Normandy- Aug 2nd (or 9th)- starts $1,836/p(There’s also London add on turning same cruise to an 11 day)
4. 10 d Paris-Ams Canals, Vineyards – July 12 (or 19th) – starts $2,269/p
5. 11 d Cote d’azure-Paris -Burgundy & Provence July 25 starts $2,291/p
6. 12 d Paris-Prague-Central Europe Exper July 5 or Aug 2 starts $2,813/p
7. 12 d Prague-Paris -Central Europe Exper-July5 &July 12 starts $2,813/p
8. 13 d Budapest-Prague – Blue Danube Oct. 22 – starts at $2,713/p
9. 13 d Ams- Basel – The Rhine & Moselle – Oct.18 starts $5204/p
10. 13 d Ams-Vienna – European Splendour – July 15 – starts $3,658/p
11. 14d Cote d’Az-London Burg & Provence – July 25/29 &Aug 8 $3,948/p
12 . 14 d Vienna- Bucharest – Blue Danube-Black Sea –Oct.17 $4029/p
13. 14 d Bucharest-Vienna – Blue Danube- Black Sea – Oct.5– $4,029/p
14. 15 d Budapest -Ams- Magnificent Europe – Sept.26 starts $5330/p – and Dec.19th higher category starting at $5,441/p
15. 15 d Ams- Budapest – Magnificent Europe – Oct.26 – starts $4,107/p
16. 21 d Bud- London- Magn Europe +Paris +London – S.26th – $7,552/p
Regent Seven Seas
Stockholm to Copenhagen – September 12,2016
Cruisin’ with Regent has never been more affordable – especially to Europe! I still have access to a flash capacity controlled sale until June 30th. Remember, Regent is all-inclusive – so even the shore excursions are included, as well as gratuities and alcohol.
Want to know the best deal, I think? The Sept.12, 2016 – 10 Nights Copenhagen to Stockholm
Regent Sevens Seas. Regent’s website is selling the cruise at $8999 USD cat H Deluxe Verandah Suite pp. (as you can see here here
) My flash capacity controlled sale at $4699 USD with free air
from Toronto or Montreal (add $249 from Ottawa) or you can take the $1200 air credit, and cruise for $3499. This is a great itinerary with 3 days in St. Petersburg.
The Venice to Barcelona sailing is also terrific with Venice to Barcelona, with the 10 night Best of Mediterranean on August 6, 2016. See
Other itineraries, such as the pacific coast, and the Alaska cruises, are included too – as well as several London-based itineraries around Europe.
You can click on the blog links below to see the sailings included in the sale, and the regular pricing on Regent’s website- but call me to get the flash sale prices. Just know, I have at least $2000/person off – sometimes more, depending on the category – on each sailing.
Have a look at Alaska & Pacific Coast cruises. See here
There are also some terrific Med/ Europe cruises: See here
Call me. This offer is capacity controlled (so can disappear at any time), but it’s gone for sure on June 30th.
Exploring the Cotswolds
8 Days Self-Guided Walking
Officially designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, the Cotswold landscape is an entrancing mixture of parkland, cultivated fields with dry-stone walls of Jurassic limestone and patches of unspoiled woodland.
With almost all of the cottages, farmhouses and villages passed on the trail made of stone, the scenery blends with the structures creating a delightful fusion of natural and man-made beauty. About half of the trail, from Stratford-upon-Avon to Winchcombe, coincides with the Cotswold Way, a 102 mile long distance path that is claimed to be the best waymarked in England. Staying in a selection of handpicked B&Bs and guesthouses whose hosts welcome you each evening including the famous Pudding Club Hotel in Mickleton, this is a perfect introduction to walking in the English countryside.
Priced from $1,349 p.p CAD land only (based double)