6 Questions to Ask Before Selecting Your Travel Company to Antarctica
6 things your really ought to ask
Thinking of Antarctica?
Then there really are 6 questions you should ask the travel company you’re looking to help you with your travel. (Of course, work with me, and we’ll find the right company for you.)
Here’s a list of 6 questions to ask:
1. What kind of ship is best?
2. What safety features are vital?
3. What is the travel operator’s experience? Do they own and operate their ship?
4. How active will your Antarctic experience be?
5. What does the travel operator offer in terms of staff and onboard experts?
6. What is their environmental record & commitment to conservation?
Want more details? Contact me.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 613-837-0699. But private sale is gone on March 15, 2018.