Time to focus on the South Pacific.
Here are some words to inspire you on this third week of 2016. “Life is hardly more than a fraction of a second.” ~ Paul Gauguin
How will you live yours?
The South Pacific certainly has allure. Wouldn’t you like to learn more?
On Monday, January 25th, I’ll be hosting Tahiti by Paul Gauguin cruises at Shepherd’s Fashions in Ottawa. Clickhere
. Here’s a little taste of where you can find yourself. Have a look at this video.
I’ll focus on Tahiti in this first article, and the event with Paul Gauguin, but please do scroll down to learn of other locations, and travel options – such as the Kokoda Track in New Guinea. There’s more to the South Pacific than Tahiti, of course (as exceptional as it is).
Have a look at this author’s guides
http://www.southpacific.org/guide/index.html – there’s a whole host that don’t even touch on Australia and New Zealand. How about the Cook Islands, Fiji, Easter Islands, and Samoa? So much to see and do!
Returning to Tahiti in this block (other islands profiled below), we should consider why you should sail with Paul Gauguin. Well, to Experience the Best, of course! Here are some highlights.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises was named “#2 Small-Ship Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure’s 2015 World’s Best Awards
- Condé Nast Traveler recognized Paul Gauguin Cruises on its “Top Small Ships” list, 15 years in a row
- The Gauguin is the longest continually sailing luxury cruise sh
ip in the South Pacific
And here are some accolades click
The feeling is French Polynesia. See this video for more of a feel of what that is all about.
As Paul Gaguin cruises notes on their website, “Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gaugines and Gauguins-local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers
The ship’s stats
Capacity: 332 guests
Crew-to-Guest Ratio: 1:1.5, one of the highest of any luxury cruise ship
Do you like dolphins maybe? Check this out
On Monday, January 25th, I’ll be hosting Paul Gauguin cruises at Shepherd’s Fashions in Ottawa. More details below.
Here’s what’s included: Paul Gauguin Cruises is proud to offer an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, thanks to our all-inclusive pricing. Spend more time enjoying your cruise vacation and less time worrying about every little detail when it’s all been taken care of-from gourmet dining to onboard gratuities, and so much more.
When you travel onboard The Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
- Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5-among the highest at sea
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
- Le Casino
- La Palette lounge and disco
- All onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Luxurious onboard spa
- Fitness center
- Pool with poolside bar
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
Of course, there’s a lot more to the South Pacific than just Tahiti. I have some active options below, and, of course, we can take you to other spots of the world as well!
Give me a call at 613-837-0699, or shoot me an email at email@example.com, and we can strike a time to get you to the South Pacific.